When you’re in the market for a new vehicle, all the tiny, tiny print can seem a little overwhelming. Especially if you need reading glasses. Let’s take some time out to talk about exactly what the Honda Limited Warranty includes, and what that means to you.
3 year/36,000 mile New Vehicle Warranty
- This means that, for three years or 36,000 miles- whichever comes first- if things go wrong, you can bring your car back in to Barbour Hendrick Honda to get it checked out.
5 year/ 60,000 mile Limited Powertrain Warranty
- This excludes ordinary maintenance or adjustments, parts subject to regular wear and replacement, and certain other items. This means that if any part of your powertrain has out of character issues, Barbour Hendrick Honda will be able to assist you.
Replacement Parts Limited Warranty
- Honda Genuine Parts are covered for a year, including parts and labor. You must have the parts purchased and installed at your Honda dealer for this warranty to be valid.
Accessory Limited Warranty
- All Honda Genuine Parts are covered for 3 years or 36,000 miles when they are installed at the time of the new vehicle purchase.
5 year/ Unlimited Corrosion Limited Warranty
- If, in the first five years, any part of your car has corrosion damage, bring it back to Barbour Hendrick Honda for replacement.
If you have any questions past this point, feel free to contact our Honda Warranty experts at at Barbour Hendrick Honda.
Disclaimer: The stock image is being used for illustrative purposes only, and it is not a direct representation of the business, recipe, or activity listed. Any person depicted in the stock image is a model.