Barbour Hendrick Honda is a proud supporter of March of Dimes. Please join us in Greenville, NC at Town Commons on Saturday, September 17th, 2016 to participate in the March for Babies Walk. Bring your friends and family and enjoy a beautiful Saturday morning as we walk for babies. We hope to give every baby a fighting chance.
- Parking— There are several lots in that area that you can park in. Please be aware that there is a large area in the park that is under construction for the new playground.
- Super Hero Sprint Registration ages 1 to 10: 8:30 am, Cost is $10 (cash or check) located at Registration Tent in front
- Team/Walker Money Drop Off and T-Shirt Pickup: 9:00 am located at registration tent in front of park
- Super Hero Sprint: 9:30 am
- Event Kick-off: 9:45 am at the stage
- Walk Begins: 10:00 am at the Arch, ambassador family and Dr. Ozimek will start the walk
- Awards and Closing Ceremony: 11:30 am
Food and beverages will be at the food tent for everyone to enjoy. Texas Roadhouse will provide sandwiches.
Why We Walk?
We walk for every baby born premature, born with birth defects and for those who are no longer with us. Premature birth is the leading cause of death in babies. But it doesn’t have to be. By participating in events such as the Greenville March of Babies Walk, we help support programs that help moms have healthy, full-term pregnancies. Proceeds also go to the funding of research to find causes of premature births and to help prevent these occurrences.
Thank you for your participation and help! Visit or call, Barbour Hendrick Honda, for any questions you might have. We will see you there!