Connect Your 2016 Honda Pilot’s Bluetooth
The 2016 Honda Pilot helps you stay connected with Bluetooth technology. Here’s how you can pair your compatible smartphone to your Pilot using Bluetooth.
- Go to Settings on the Display Audio touchscreen.
- Select Phone.
- Go to Bluetooth Device List.
- Press “Add Bluetooth Device”
- Make sure your phone’s Bluetooth is turned on.
- Press Continue on the Display Audio screen.
- Choose your phone when it appears in the list.
- If it doesn’t appear, select “Phone Not Found” and search for HandFreeLink in your phone’s Bluetooth devices.
- Confirm the pin number on your phone matches the one on the display by touching “Pair” to complete pairing.
- Here, you can also enable Automatic Phone Sync and HondaLink Assist.
You’re all set to access Bluetooth HandsFreeLink and Streaming Audio. Once your phone is paired, the Pilot will automatically detect the device.
Experience the 2016 Honda Pilot for yourself at Barbour Hendrick Honda today.
Disclaimer: The stock image is being used for illustrative purposes only, and it is not a direct representation of the business, recipe, or activity listed. Any person depicted in the stock image is a model.