Sometimes, the best just cannot be beat – and that’s certainly the case with the 2015 Honda Accord. Time and time again (since earning the title of Motor Trend’s “Import Car of the Year” in 1994) the Honda Accord brings home the awards, accolades and the ratings in multiple categories, such as safety, value, and family.
Honda Accord awards in the past two years:
- 15 Best Family Cars of 2015 – Kelley Blue Book
- 2015 Top Safety Pick – Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
- Best Buy of the Year – Kelley Blue Book
- 10 Best Cars – Car and Driver (28 of the last 32 years)
- Best Overall Brand – Kelley Blue Book (3rd Year Running)
- Best Value Brand – Kelley Blue Book
- 2014 Most Popular Vehicle – Edmunds.com
- 2014 Best Resale Value – Kelley Blue Book
- 5 Year Cost-To-Own Award – Kelley Blue Book
- 5-Star Safety Rating – National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- 2014 Green Car of the Year – USA Today
Because of Honda’s commitment to safety, utility and design, the Honda Accord’s evolution over the past 40 years has simply made the car better than ever. It buries the competition. Don’t believe all of the excitement? Need to see it to believe it? Head over to Barbour Hendrick Honda in Greenville, North Carolina today for a test drive – where the cars are so reliable, they’re certifiable!